- I cut my finger on some glass earlier last week and ahahaha i think it's getting infected. (TMI TMI TMI) It looked all corpsified earlier, and then I grabbed a razor and a pair of nail clippers and found out, oh, it was because there was a layer of dead white skin over bright blood red ... not dead skin. So I cut off all the dead skin, because I'm like that I'm more worried about how none of this hurt, including poking the bright red bits, and that a few centimeters down there's a white patch that looks like delicious infection. This is the second time I've had this sort of thing: last time was in middle school, when I smashed up my finger in volleyball, and I ended up losing the nail for a while. Also, lots and lots of pus.
- I have what appears to be three or four flea bites, one of which is on my cheek. Those of you who remember the great Fleafest of 2007 understand why I'm spazzing about this ;_;
- I keep telling my mom I'm taking my medication and then dropping it down the sink. I don't even know why. I don't deserve to feel better if I keep doing that, but ... eh. I don't know.
physical ways it's pretty okay:
- I have a page of writing in front of me! It's really shit and I actually think I'll have to rewrite most of it, but that's okay. It's plotting that's giving me the most trouble right now: I think I may make an entry for it later, just to clear some things up.
- Sera somehow brought a Lincoln Log up from the living room, up the stairs, through the cat door, onto my bed. I love my little girl so very much ♥